I am a Dog Behaviourist in the Porth area of South Wales. Dogs can be wonderful companions but if your dog is:
• Barking the place down every time a leaf falls
• Digging up your garden
• Using your house as a public convenience
• Chewing up your prize possessions
• Trying to fight with every dog he meets
• Hates the postie, children and most people
• Jumping all over your visitors
then life can feel very stressful
As a dog behaviourist I teach stressed dog owners how to deal with their problem dogs.
- I want to show you how to understand what causes your dog’s problem.
- What skills you will need to overcome the problem
- Guide you through the process
It is my aim to help both you and your dog and set you up for long term success.
Just to be clear there is a big difference between dogs who have training problems and those who have behavioural problems.
Training problems are usually to do with not coming back when you ask him, not sitting, staying or walking nicely on the lead. Behaviour problems are those problems which create havoc in your life e.g. dog/dog aggression, anxiety, barking, chewing, toileting – to mention just a few.
The bad news is that – I don’t deal with training issues but I know some great people who do. Ask and I will refer you.
I offer a home visit service. I give sound, sensible advice and information based on tried and tested methods. My service is affordable and tailored to your needs.
So if you need the help of a Dog Behaviourist in the Porth area then give me a call. I would love to help
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.” – Unknown