I offer dog behaviour consultations in the Llantrisant area of South Wales. When we get a dog it is usually because we want a companion that is going to enhance our family life. Unfortunately, that lovely cute puppy or adorable rescue dog can morph into one of the biggest causes of stress in our life.
Maybe we find that he:
• Hates all other dogs
• Barks at everything and everybody
• Is particularly found of your Jimmy Choo shoes for all the wrong reasons
• Jumps all over your visitors
• Has reduced your garden to a demolition site
• Toilets in the house
If any of the above is true of your dog then I can help you.
You need to know:
• What is causing your dog’s problem.
• What skills you will need to deal with your dog’s behaviour.
• Guidance through the process
It is my aim to help stressed dog owners to understand and learn how to overcome these problems.
I offer a home visit service. I provide sensible advice and guidance based on tried and tested methods. I tailor my advice to your needs.
So if you need a dog behaviour consultation in the Llantrisant area then give me a call. I would love to help.
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.” – Unknown