• Are your neighbours giving you grief because of your dog’s barking?
• Is your dog’s recall non existent?
• Is your dog chewing up your possessions?
• Are you embarrassed to walk your dog down the park because he seems to hate all other dogs?
• Has your dog been expelled from dog training classes because he barks too much, is anxious and fearful or is dog/dog reactive?
• Does your dog dig up and destroy your garden?
• Is your dog toileting in the house?
• Does your dog pull on the lead?
• Is your dog jumping all over your visitors?
If you answer yes to any of the above then I can help you to:
• Understand what is causing your dog’s problem.
• Teach you the practical skills you need to deal with your dog’s behaviour and/or training issues.
• Guide and support you through the process
• Help you to develop a deeper bond with your dog
• Set you and your dog up for long term success.
If your dog has a behaviour problem or a training issue, I arrange to travel to your home to see the problem in context and give sound, sensible advice based on tried and tested force free methods. My service is affordable and tailored to your needs.
Just to be clear you need to determine what sort of problem you want help with. Behaviour problems and training problems are two completely different things.
Dog training teaches your dog to do something you want it to do e.g. sit, stay, roll over, walk nicely on the lead etc. A dog behaviour problem is something your dog is doing which you don’t want it to do (e.g. chewing, excessive barking, aggression, anxiety, phobias – to mention just a few). This involves changing your dog’s behaviour from unwanted to wanted behaviour.
Please note that I don’t offer dog training group classes. This is one to one dog training only. These dog training sessions are specific to you and your dog. They are offered for dogs who don’t do well in a class setting or for owners who prefer personalised help with training their dog.
If your dog has been expelled from previous training classes because they:
• Bark continually and are disruptive
• Are dog/dog reactive
• Are too nervy and fearful
then one to one training lessons may be the answer.
So if you have a dog with a behaviour or training problem that is stressing you out then give me a call. I would love to help
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.” – Unknown