I am a Dog Behaviourist in the Pontypridd area of South Wales. I teach stressed dog owners how to deal with their problem dogs.
- Are your neighbours giving you grief because of your dog’s barking?
- Is your dog chewing up your possessions?
- Are you embarrassed to walk your dog down the park because he seems to hate all other dogs?
- Does your dog dig up and destroy your garden?
- Is your dog toileting in the house?
- Does your dog become so anxious that you can’t leave him home on his own?
- Is your dog jumping all over your visitors?
If you answer yes to any of the above then I can help you to:
- Understand what is causing your dog’s problem.
- Teach you the skills you need to deal with your dog’s behaviour.
- Guide you through the process
- Help you to develop a deeper bond with your dog
- Set you and your dog up for long term success.
Just to be clear I am not talking about training problems here. Behaviour problems and training problems are two completely different things.
A Dog Trainer teaches your dog to do something you want it to do e.g. sit, stay, roll over etc. whereas a Dog Behavourist changes your dog’s behaviour from unwanted (e.g. chewing, excessive barking, aggression, anxiety, phobias – to mention just a few) to wanted behaviour.
The bad news is – I don’t deal with training issues but I know some great people who do. Ask and I will refer you.
The good news is that I can help you to resolve your dog’s behaviour issues and reduce your stress. As a Dog Behaviourist in the Pontypridd area, I can travel to your home to help you and your dog. This allows me to see the problem in context.
I give sound, sensible advice and information based on tried and tested methods. My service is affordable and tailored to your needs.
So if you have a dog with a problem that is stressing you out then give me a call. I would love to help.
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.” – Unknown