I am a Dog Behaviourist in the Pontypridd area of South Wales. I teach stressed dog owners how to deal with their problem dogs.
- Are your neighbours giving you grief because of your dog’s barking?
- Is your dog chewing up your possessions?
- Are you embarrassed to walk your dog down the park because he seems to hate all other dogs?
- Is your dog digging up and destroying your garden?
- Is your dog toileting in the house?
- Is your dog so anxious that you can’t leave him home on his own?
- Does your dog jump all over your visitors?
- Does your dog appear to be out of control and won’t listen to you
If you answer yes to any of the above then I can help you to:
- Understand what is causing your dog’s problem.
- Teach you the skills you need to deal with your dog’s behaviour.
- Guide you through the process
- Help you to develop a deeper bond with your dog
- Set you and your dog up for long term success.
Just to be clear I am not talking about training problems here. Behaviour problems and training problems are two completely different things.
A Dog Trainer teaches your dog to do something you want it to do e.g. sit, stay, roll over etc. whereas a Dog Behavourist changes your dog’s behaviour from unwanted (e.g. chewing, excessive barking, aggression, anxiety, phobias – to mention just a few) to wanted behaviour.
The bad news is that – I don’t deal with training issues but I know some great people who do. Ask and I will refer you.
The good news is that I can help you to resolve your dog’s behaviour issues and reduce your stress. As a Dog Behaviourist in the Pontypridd area, I can travel to your home to help you and your dog. This allows me to see the problem in context.
I give sound, sensible advice and information based on tried and tested methods. My service is affordable and tailored to your needs. So if your dog is stressing you out, I would love to help you.
Other services that I offer
Owners want the best solutions when it comes to their dog’s health. As a result, many are choosing natural alternatives. One of those alternatives is Herbs. Herbs offer a natural remedy for several of the common canine ailments such as joint pain, nervous dispositions, obesity, digestive disorders etc.
You may think of herbs as merely weeds or roots but they are in fact potent medicines. Dogs already know this. Left to their own devices dogs have used the plants from Nature’s Pharmacy to support their health for centuries. They are inherently wise when it comes to choosing which herbs to use if they are unwell. I acknowledge that wisdom and work in harmony with it to recommend and provide herbs to support your dog’s health.
The law has recently changed and it has focused on making owners more responsible for their dog’s behaviour. I provide initial information regarding your legal options should your dog get into trouble with the law.
So if you have a dog with a problem that is stressing you out then give me a call. I would love to help.
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.” – Unknown